How to Choose a Dentist
Southern California including Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, Beverly Hills, Valencia and Hollywood, California
Your smile says a lot about you; in order to leave the best impression on other people, you should be confident in the appearance of your smile. An experienced Southern California dentist can provide you with a beautiful, straight smile that will leave you happy and confident with the way your teeth look.
Choosing the right dentist is a very important step toward receiving the best results possible. There are many dentists in Santa Clarita, Beverly Hills, and the Los Angeles area, and they can all start looking the same after searching for the right one.
We have provided you with some key aspects to look for in a high-quality dentist.
- Credentials – You want to make sure that the dentist you choose has proper dentistry credentials. Ask them what organizations they are part of and if they have completed any postgraduate education.
- Experience – Ask them how long they have been practicing dentistry. You want to be comfortable with your dentist, by choosing a dentist who has had many different patients and has performed many different procedures you will be sure they know what they are doing.
- Patient Care – When you contact the dentist, you should be treated with excellent, professional customer service. A quality dentist will also have an experienced and professional staff and dentist office.
- Before and After Photos – Be sure to review the dentist’s before and after photos. By looking at their past procedures, you can evaluate the quality of their work.
- Comprehensive Dentistry – You want to choose a dentist that is not just concerned with the way your teeth look, but your overall dental health. Having a beautiful smile does no good if you have poor oral health.
- Honesty – There are risks and complications involved with every procedure; the dentist you choose should be honest about potential complications. You should ask them how many times they have had patients that were unsatisfied with their dental work and what the dentist did to remedy the situation.
- Patient Education – A good dentist will make sure that you informed about your dental procedure or treatment. Your dental experience should not be a mystery, ask questions, you should know as much as possible about the dental procedure you are having.
- Sense of Perfection – Your dentist should be meticulous in every aspect of their work. A good dentist does not cut corners; they will strive to give you the best dental health possible.
- Non-Forceful - You want to choose the right dentist, so don’t let them push you into a procedure or treatment. You don’t want to be forced into anything you aren’t comfortable with.
One of the best ways to determine if a dentist is high quality enough to work on your teeth is to schedule a FREE initial dentistry consultation with them. You can tell a lot about a dentist during the initial consultation. Make sure they appear professional, take your needs into account, and understand you dental goals.
Contact our Beverly Hills dentist at A Unique Dental Experience® today to schedule a FREE consultation in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Valencia, or Hollywood, California. See why he is the best Southern California dentist for you.
Dell Ariel Goodrick, DDS, FAGD
By appointment, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am - 5pm
and Wednesday 8am - 2pm
Santa Clarita, CA 91321